| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Catalao in May is warm at 20.6 °C (69.08 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.6 °C (60.1 °F).
- In May the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 11.4 °C (20.5 °F).
- The weather in May is dry. A mere 31mm (1.2in) of fluid falls during.
- The shortest day is 11:06 long and the longest day is 11:27 long with an average length of 11:15.
Check the distance to and compare the Catalao May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Catalao, Brazil
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Catalao:
- Formosa, Brazil - 301.9 kms (187.6 miles) NNE
- Brasilia, Brazil - 266.9 kms (165.8 miles) N
- Paracatu, Brazil - 157.2 kms (97.7 miles) NE
- Joao Pinheiro, Brazil - 196.2 kms (121.9 miles) ENE
- Patos De Minas, Brazil - 158.2 kms (98.3 miles) ESE
- Pompeu, Brazil - 331.3 kms (205.9 miles) ESE
- Araxa, Brazil - 187.4 kms (116.4 miles) SE
- Uberaba, Brazil - 174.2 kms (108.3 miles) S
- Bambui, Brazil - 289 kms (179.6 miles) SE
- Franca, Brazil - 268.7 kms (167 miles) SSE